Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hey! What the heck?


The other day my nephew and niece Jayden and Kaylie walked outside with their mother. Jayden looked up and exclaimed, "Hey clouds! Stop raining!" Then Kaylie added, "Yeah clouds! Stop it!"

How many times have you said Hey ____! Stop____! ?

"Hey dating! Stop breaking my heart!"
"Hey ward people! Stop gossiping!"
"Hey family members! Stop discouraging me!"

It happens all too often I'm afraid. Reality is, as much as I hate to admit it---

Rain happens.

Dating sometimes hurts, people sometimes gossip, family members discourage you. It just happens.

The rain also brings nourishment to plants, life to animals, and puddles to jump in.

So next time you see a storm cloud, think about Jayden.

"Hey clouds! Thanks for the good that you bring to me."


1 comment:

  1. You're definitely right with that one right now. The Lord can make us stronger through all the trials we are going through, even the ones that seem so hard right now. Thanks for being so uplifting :)

    ReplyDelete