If you know me well, you know that I can be loud, funny, sometimes put my foot in my mouth, loving, crazy, plays with illegal firewor---
But, there's something I realized recently that I've intrigued myself with...
I realized after talking to a good friend the other day that I am very set in my ways, and I won't change.
I won't change the things in my life that I feel will hurt me later on down the road if I do change them.
- I won't change my dating standards. I'm getting married in the Temple, no questions asked.
- I won't stop finding ways to be better today than I was yesterday. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is here so we can "Try a little harder, to be a little better."
- I won't back down from something or someone that brings more joy to my life. Even if I'm a little scared.
- I won't stop listening...Ever.
- I can't stop smiling... Ever.
Then be a little stubborn about 'em.